We hope you choose Canterbury Gardens as your next home! We are within the Arlington School District and are conveniently located near schools, shopping, the Hudson River and many other attractions.
To Apply for an Apartment
Please bring the completed application with you along with the following:
- 2 most recent paystubs and/or notarized promise of employment for EACH applicant
- Previous year’s tax return (or W-2) for EACH applicant
- ID – Original driver’s license, passport, or green card
- Social Security card(s)
- Current Utility Bill
- Current Bank Statement
- $50.00 – NON-refundable application fee for EACH applicant (money order or cashier’s check ONLY)
- $500.00 deposit to hold the apartment (money order or cashier’s check ONLY). If you are denied, this will be refunded to you. If you are approved it is applied to the security deposit.
Once your application is accepted, the following is due 15 days before your move-in date and payable by money order or certified bank checks only. Your $500.00 deposit is deducted from this total.
- 1½ months’ security deposit
- First month’s rent
- Key deposit
- Mailbox deposit
At this time, you must also provide proof of
- an account with General Hudson Electric Co. (to begin on move-in day)
- a renter’s insurance policy
You will sign your lease at this time and set up a date to walk through the apartment and complete a Move-in/Move-out Inspection Sheet for your records and ours.